Below are lists of ingredients I use and their sodium content by volume. Sodium figures in recipes in this blog are based on these lists. Each link opens up a PDF file.
- Seasonings (liquids, sauces): Soy sauce, specialty sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, shiokoji salted rice malt, etc.
- Seasonings (solids, pastes, others): Miso, tobanjan and other chili sauce, XO sauce, shoyukoji soy sauce rice malt, sesame paste, etc.
- Pickles: Umeboshi plums, benishoga ginger, etc. .... coming soon
- Seaweed and dried vegetables: Hijiki, nori, konbu, kiriboshi daikon radish, kanpyo gourd, etc. .... coming soon
- Dried seafood: Katsuobushi, chirimenjako, shirasu, sakura ebi, etc. .... coming soon
- Noodles: Udon, somen, soba, yakisoba, mung bean vermicelli, etc. .... coming soon
- Others: Fu, tenkasu tempura pearls, koyadofu freeze-dried tofu, etc. .... coming soon
(Last updated: June 4, 2014)